The real benefits of massage…
Did you know that there are more than 25+ benefits of receiving a massage? Imagine that you can have a daily massage. How would that change your health?
We will tell you that later on…
But first, what are the benefits of massage? Because many people still think massage is only to relax, maybe only for richer people who go to a spa. Maybe you know already that this is not the case. So if next time someone asks you: ‘Massage? Why? What are the benefits?’ Then you can answer them…
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieves stress and aid relaxation
- Ease muscle tension and stiffness
- Helps rehabilitation after injury
- Increases rehabilitation post-operative
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
- Reduces blood pressure
- Treats musculoskeletal problems
- Treats amongst others: back pain, stiff neck/shoulders, RSI etc
- Boosts the nervous system
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Improves digestive system
- Attacks insomnia
- Restores vital energy
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces the formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance; Treats injuries caused during sport or work
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches and effects of eye-strain
- Enhances the health and nourishment of skin
- Improves posture
- Improves self-esteem
- Releases physical and energetic blockades
- Harmonises the psychosomatic relation
- Deblocks and detox internal organs
- Eliminates the need for surgery
- Makes you happier by increasing endorphins
… and there is much more what massage can do for you…
So how would it be for you when you can receive a daily massage?
Well, that is what you can experience during our retreat every November in Koh Chang or during our lessons, because we practice on each other, so you will receive a lot of massages!
Create a healthy day!
Nicole & Manel
PS: Do you know others who like to know about the benefits of massage? Feel free to share this post by clicking on the Social Media link below.