Only online classes at the moment.
Due to the lockdown our physical massage school is closed.
We are open online!
We are happy to be opened as of January 20th – and of course we want to keep you as safe as possible!
In order to prevent infection with the COVID-19 virus, we take the following measures in the school:
– the maximum number of participants per class is reduced to ensure 1.5m distance
– you’ll find dedicated spots on the floor for the massage table / chair / mat- please come to class in massage clothing, so there will be no or minimal use of changing rooms
– more time between classes and treatments to separate coming and departing
– a bottle of water
– 2 big towels (the size: as tall as yourself)
– 2 small towels (the size: as big as a bed pillow)
– a pair of clean socks
– a chirurgic mask (a mask that protects from the inside to the outside)
– Step 1: Upon arrival we will greet you by Wai Khru (traditional Thai greeting – handpalms together in front of chest) as we don’t shake hands
– Step 2: When entering the school you need to wear your chirurgic mask
– Step 3: When entering the school you will first wash your hands with our hand desinfect medical solution
– Step 4: Then you can fill in the registration form in which we will check your medical history (as we do always) and current situation
– Step 5: In the changing room you can change yourself
– Step 6: Then the teacher will ask you to place your big towel over the mat or table and the 2 small towels you brought with you over the head pillow and on the cushion
– Step 7: Bring your own bottle of water to the massage school, in case you like to drink some water, since we cannot serve tea
– Step 8: If you need to go to the toilet, don’t worry, our toilet is very clean and is always cleaned after every lesson (also before the Covid problem, we find hygiene very important). Please wash your hands as usual after the toilet, dry them on the new paper towels we installed , and then desinfact them again with the medical solution (we used to be a zero-waste school, but unfortunately due to the Covid problem we needed to instal the towels)
Note that every student and teacher is wearing a mask.
Before coming to the massage school, we are obliged to ask you the following questions. If your answer is yes to any of the below questions, we are obliged to ask you from refraining to our school:
1. Have you been diagnosed with Covid 19 the past 14 days?
2. Did any of the people you have been in contact with during the last 14 days, have been diagnosed with Covid 19?
3. Did you have any of the following symptoms during the last 14 days: Fever (more than 38 Celcius), sneezing, coughing, pain in the throat, difficulty breathing or common cold?