Thai Yoga Massage Therapy Program
Thai Yoga Massage Therapy Program (Level 1-2-3-4) – ONLINE
In-class training in our school in Amsterdam
Traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
After completion of the program you have the skills to…
- Be a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist in relaxing massage (Level 1&2) and therapeutic massage to relieve ailments (level 3&4) such as headache, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, abdominal pain and many more…
- Help yourself AND your friends and family in becoming healthier
- Have a job as a professional Thai Yoga Massage Therapist
- Have a job as a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist in health centres, physio therapist clinics, spa’s, wellness centres, yoga schools, hotels, other studios or your own place
- Have a job as a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist in schools and companies offering business massage
- Be able to set up your own massage company
AND because you followed the in-class training in our school in Amsterdam, you…
- Experienced the many health benefits of Thai yoga massage yourself, because during the lessons you received massage from fellow students
- Have the skills to give High Quality Massage Treatments because the teachers have given you personal feedback
Investment: 2620 euro
- All program fees
- Direct access – you can start today!
- Didactic materials
- In-class training in our school in Amsterdam, learning Thai Yoga Massage with the teacher
- International certification
After the course you have the possibility to schedule the practical exam in our school. After graduation you will receive an internationally recognized certification. This is optional, and costs 90 euro per exam. The certification consists of 4 exams.
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
=> If you enroll now, you can start today if you like!
Choose the schedule that fits you best from the roll-out menu above.
2 September – 30 March 19.00-22.00 – (29 Monday Evenings, no lessons 23 & 30 December), 7 & 8 Sep, 5 & 6 Oct, 2 & 3 & 30 Nov & 1 Dec, 4 & 5 Jan and 1 & 2 & 29 Feb and 1 & 7 & 8 & 14 March (8,5 weekends 15.00-20.00)
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.
Couldn’t you find what you were looking for? Use the Search function or contact us +31(0)618790023