Thai Foot Reflexology Massage Course
Traditional Thai Foot Reflexology Massage Course
What is Traditional Thai Foot Reflexology Massage?
Thai Foot Reflexology Massage is a practical technique to loosen the feet using a Thai reflexology stick, relax and stimulate the body to restore its own healthy balance in a natural way.
Foot reflexology is the most common massage in Asia against insomnia, headache, backache, knee pain, problems in the foot, stress and more.
The benefits of foot reflexology are not yet known in the West, but awareness grows, so you will have big career opportunities as a foot reflexologist.
- Learn how to work with the reflex points on the feet that match each organ in the body.
- Study how the nerve endings of the various organs in the body lead to the palms and soles of the feet. Abnormal function or blockage in the organs causes pain in the associated pressure point. When this pressure point is stimulated, the blockade is removed and the organ is returned to its correct function.
- Including reflexology stick.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols.
Upon completion students are able to perform an effective Thai Foot Reflexology Massage of 1 hour.
- All the lessons on video
- Access to the Thai Hand Academy, our online massage academy with a lot of massage information & videos
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Thai reflexology massage stick
- Clean towels, lotions and high quality oils during the lessons at the school
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
Upon successful completion of the course, it is optional to get certified. The certification consists of a practical exam, that costs 90 euro.
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent in the roll-out menu.
You can choose:
- Week Course: February 17 – 21 (Monday to Friday from 13.00-16.00– 5 days)
- Wednesday Evenings Course: 15 April – 6 May 19.00-22.00 (4 Wednesday Evenings)
- Weekend Course: 1 & 2 May 15.00-20.00 (1 weekend)
How to register?
- Choose the right date on the roll-out menu above
- Click ‘choose option’
- Click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your details
- Choose how you like to pay (creditcard, paypal, ideal or bankcontact) – all payment is secure!
- Click ‘place order’
- You directly get a confirmation email and your invoice for your own administration, and your place is reserved!
Looking forward seeing you in class!
ps: If you have any questions on payment or like to pay in parts, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.
Week: February 17 – 21 2020 (Monday to Friday from 13.00-16.00– 5 days), Wednesday Evenings: 15 April – 6 May 19.00-22.00 (4 Wednesdays), Weekend: 1 & 2 May 15.00-20.00 (1 weekend)
ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam
Massage School ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is the first International Training Massage School in Europe. The only certified & internationally recognized Traditional Thai Massage School in the Netherlands. We teach online and in our school. Lessons are in English. For beginners & professionals
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.