Table Massage Course
Traditional Thai Table Massage Course
What is Traditional Thai Table Massage?
Traditional Thai Table Massage is a preventive and therapeutic full body traditional Thai Yoga Massage treatment on the table, based on manipulation of joints, acupressure and stretches over the clothes.
Thai Table Massage is the most sophisticated and increasingly demanded massage in wellness centers.
- Learn how to increase flexibility and let your client experience deep relaxation through passive stretching and acupressure.
- Study how Thai massage diminishes stress, relaxes tension areas in the whole body, is good for headache and back pain, improves flexibility and boosts the energy level.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
Upon completion students are able to perform an effective Thai Table Massage of 1 to 2 hours.
- All the lessons on video
- Access to the Thai Hand Academy, our online massage academy with a lot of massage information & videos
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Clean towels and massage tables during the lessons at the school
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
Upon successful completion of the course, it is optional to get certified. The certification consists of a practical exam, that costs 90 euro.
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent from the roll-out menu above!
You can choose:
- Wednesday Evenings Course: 4 December– 22 January 19.00-22.00 (6 Wednesday evenings) (no lessons 25 Dec & 1 Jan)
- Weekends Course: January 11 & 12 and 8 & 9 February (from 15.00-20.00 – 2 weekends)
- Week Course: February 10 – 14 (Monday to Friday from 13.00-16.00– 5 days)
- Wednesday Evenings Course: 4 March – 8 April 19.00-22.00 (6 Wednesday Evenings)
How to register?
- Choose the right date on the roll-out menu above
- Click ‘choose option’
- Click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your details
- Choose how you like to pay (creditcard, paypal, ideal or bankcontact) – all payment is secure!
- Click ‘place order’
- You directly get a confirmation email and your invoice for your own administration, and your place is reserved!
Looking forward seeing you in class!
ps: If you have any questions on payment or like to pay in parts, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.
Wednesday Evenings: 4 December– 22 January 19.00-22.00 (6 times) (no lessons 25 Dec&1 Jan), Weekends: January 11 & 12 and 8 & 9 February 2020 (from 15.00-20.00 – 2 weekends), Week: February 10 – 14 (Monday to Friday 13.00-16.00– 5 days), Wednesday Evenings: 4 March – 8 April 19.00-22.00 (6 Wednesdays)
ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam
Massage School ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is the first International Training Massage School in Europe. The only certified & internationally recognized Traditional Thai Massage School in the Netherlands. We teach online and in our school. Lessons are in English. For beginners & professionals
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.