Online Course Therapy Massage for Back Pain
What is Therapy Massage?
Therapy Massage is a treatment for various ailments, such as headaches, back pain, stress, tension (burnout), sleep problems, menstruation problems, arthritis, high blood pressure, stomach problems, tennis elbow, feeling low or depressed, constipation, sprained ankle, knee problems, neck problems, hip pain, shoulder pain etc.
Used in hospitals
Therapy Massage is used in Asian hospitals to eliminate the need for surgery.
During the first appointment, the therapist provides comprehensive information of the complaints of the client through examination and asking questions. The therapist then gives a deep 1 hour therapeutic acupressure massage tailored to the complaints of the client.
This massage is given over the clothes. The client lies on a mat. The therapist provides acupressure massage using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet through the clothes, using body weight.
Massage therapy assumes that everything in our body is interconnected, also named Holistic and that the origin of the complaint may come from elsewhere in the body than from the painful area itself. Therefore, the massage treatment is a whole body massage, starting at the feet and ending at the head.
Because everyone is different and each complaint is different, a treatment plan is developed together with the client at the end of the first treatment. The number of treatments depends on the complaint and its severity. Besides dealing with complaints, the therapist focuses on the prevention of recurrence of symptoms.
In this course we teach you Therapy Massage for Back Pain.
Prerequisite: Basic Massage Knowledge
- Through this therapy massage it is possible to reduce the back pain of your client immensely
- Study how this massage is helpful for back pains
- Learn basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
You can follow the online course…
- Where you like, because you only need internet connection
- When you like, because you have direct access and can start when you like
- As many times as you like, because you have 1 year access
- You can study the course in your own rhythm, pause the videos when needed
- It is cheaper than following the course in the school, because you don’t need to come to us, no spending of fuel, parking tickets, train tickets, baby-sitters, no spending repeat-fee, and no private lessons fee
- It is convenient, no need to cycle through the rain and wind
- You don’t miss lessons anymore in case of illness, because you can follow all the lessons online at your own convenient time
- You don’t have to wait until the course starts in the school’s schedule, you can just follow the course directly now and repeat the course as many times as you like, without extra costs in the time that suits you.
In this online course we teach you in different videos how to give a therapeutic back pain massage. All the course material you will receive at once, so you can study in your own pace.
After completion of the course you…
- Have a profound knowledge of how to give an effective therapy massage for back pain depending on your client’s needs.
Investment: 475 euro
- All course costs
- Direct access – you can start today!
- Didactic materials
- International certification
After the course you have the possibility to schedule the practical exam in our school. After graduation you will receive an internationally recognized certification. This is optional, and costs 90 euro.
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
=> If you enrol now, you can start today if you like!