Online Course Thai Yoga Massage Level 1
Foundation Traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
WHAT IS THAI YOGA MASSAGE?
Traditional Thai Yoga Massage is a preventive and therapeutic full body massage given on a mat on the floor.
Acupressure and stretches
The massage therapy is based on manipulation of the joints, acupressure along the muscles and stretching of the muscles, with enormous health benefits. Thai yoga massage is different than other forms of massage, because both masseur and client are constantly moving.
This is why not only the client but also the masseur becomes more flexible and is in meditation during the treatment.
Used in hospitals
In Thailand this is used for centuries in hospitals to shorten the waiting lists. Moreover this massage is part of the daily routine in Thailand with enormous health results.
LIKE TO …
- Become more flexible?
- Experience deep meditation and relaxation?
- Reduce burn-out and stress-complaints?
- Learn how to perform preventive and therapeutic massage treatments over the clothes on a mat?
If you now think, yes I would like that too… then the Thai Yoga Massage Course Level 1 might be something for you.
You can follow the online course…
- Where you like, because you only need internet connection
- When you like, because you have direct access and can start when you like
- As many times as you like, because you have 1 year access
- You can study the course in your own rhythm, pause the videos when needed
- It is cheaper than following the course in the school, because you don’t need to come to us, no spending of fuel, parking tickets, train tickets, baby-sitters, no spending repeat-fee, and no private lessons fee
- It is convenient, no need to cycle through the rain and wind
- You don’t miss lessons anymore in case of illness, because you can follow all the lessons online at your own convenient time
You don’t have to wait until the course starts in the school’s schedule, you can just follow the course directly now and repeat the course as many times as you like, without extra costs in the time that suits you.
In this online course we teach you in 9 videos how to massage all the positions in the Level 1 book. And we will also give you the book. Plus, when explaining the positions, the corresponding picture from the book appears on the right upper corner on your screen, so you can follow the teacher easily. All the course material you will receive at once, so you can study in your own pace.
After completion of the course you…
- Have basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Are able to determine the indications and contra-indications for the massage protocols
- Are able to give an effective 1 to 2 hours Thai yoga massage in the back and sitting position, starting with the feet, then legs, belly, arms, back, shoulders, neck, head and face
Investment: 290 euro
After the course you have the possibility to schedule the practical exam in our school. After graduation you will receive an internationally recognized certification.