Online Course Thai Table Massage
Online Course Traditional Thai Table Massage
What is Traditional Thai Table Massage?
Traditional Thai Table Massage is a preventive and therapeutic full body traditional Thai Yoga Massage treatment on the table, based on manipulation of joints, acupressure and stretches over the clothes. Thai Table Massage is the most sophisticated and increasingly demanded massage in wellness centers.
- Learn how to increase flexibility and let your client experience deep relaxation through passive stretching and acupressure.
- Massage of the client in back position: feet, legs, belly, arms and head
- Massage of the client in side position: feet, legs, back, arms, hands, neck and head
- Massage of the client in prone position (laying on belly): feet, legs, back, arms and hands
- Study how Thai massage diminishes stress, relaxes tension areas in the whole body, is good for headache and back pain, improves flexibility and boosts the energy level.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
You can follow the online course…
- Where you like, because you only need internet connection
- When you like, because you have direct access and can start when you like
- As many times as you like, because you have 1 year access
- You can study the course in your own rhythm, pause the videos when needed
- It is cheaper than following the course in the school, because you don’t need to come to us, no spending of fuel, parking tickets, train tickets, baby-sitters, no spending repeat-fee, and no private lessons fee
- It is convenient, no need to cycle through the rain and wind
- You don’t miss lessons anymore in case of illness, because you can follow all the lessons online at your own convenient time
- You don’t have to wait until the course starts in the school’s schedule, you can just follow the course directly now and repeat the course as many times as you like, without extra costs in the time that suits you.
In this online course we teach you in different videos how to massage all the positions in the Thai Table Massage book. And we will also give you the book. Plus, when explaining the positions, the corresponding picture from the book appears on the right upper corner on your screen, so you can follow the teacher easily. All the course material you will receive at once, so you can study in your own pace.
After completion of the course you…
- Have a profound basic knowledge of the most important positions of Thai massage
- Are able to perform an effective in-depth Thai massage of 1-2 hours in the side position and prone position starting with the feet, then legs, belly, arms, back, shoulders, neck, head and face
Investment: 290 euro
- All course costs
- Direct access – you can start today!
- Didactic materials
- International certification
After the course you have the possibility to schedule the practical exam in our school. After graduation you will receive an internationally recognized certification. This is optional, and costs 90 euro.
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
=> If you enroll now, you can start today if you like!