Online Course Thai Foot Reflexology
Online Course Thai Foot Reflexology Massage
What is Thai Foot Reflexology Massage?
Thai Foot Reflexology Massage is a practical technique to loosen the feet using a Thai reflexology stick, relax and stimulate the body to restore its own healthy balance in a natural way. Foot reflexology is the most common massage in Asia against insomnia, headache, backache, knee pain, problems in the foot, stress and more.
The benefits of foot reflexology are not yet known in the West, but awareness grows, so you will have big career opportunities as a foot reflexologist.
- Practical technique to loosen the feet using a Thai reflexology stick, relax and stimulate the body to restore its own healthy balance in a natural way.
- Works with the reflex points on the feet that match each organ in the body.
- The nerve endings of the various organs in the body lead to the palms and soles of the feet. Abnormal function or blockage in the organs causes pain in the associated pressure point. When this pressure point is stimulated, the blockade is removed and the organ is returned to its correct function.
- Learn basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contraindications for massage protocols
You can follow the online course…
- Where you like, because you only need internet connection
- When you like, because you have direct access and can start when you like
- As many times as you like, because you have 1 year acces
- You can study the course in your own rhythm, pause the videos when needed
- It is cheaper than following the course in the school, because you don’t need to come to us, no spending of fuel, parking tickets, train tickets, babysitters, no spending repeat-fee, and no private lessons fee
- It is convenient, no need to cycle through the rain and wind
- You don’t miss lessons anymore in case of illness, because you can follow all the lessons online at your own convenient time
- You don’t have to wait until the course starts in the school’s schedule, you can just follow the course directly now and repeat the course as many times as you like, without extra costs in the time that suits you.
In this online course we teach you in different videos how to massage all the positions in the Thai Foot Reflexology Massage book. And we will also give you the book. Plus, when explaining the positions, the corresponding picture from the book appears on the corner on your screen, so you can follow the teacher easily. All the course material you will receive at once, so you can study in your own pace.
After completion of the course you…
- Have a profound basic knowledge of the most important positions of Thai Foot Reflexology Massage
- Will be able to perform an effective Thai Foot Reflexology Massage of 1 hour using a Thai Foot Reflexology Stick
Investment: 275 euro
- All course costs
- Direct access – you can start today!
- Didactic materials
- International certification
After the course you have the possibility to schedule the practical exam in our school.
After graduation you will receive an internationally recognized certification. This is optional, and costs 90 euro.
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
=> If you enroll now, you can start today if you like!
ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam
Massage School ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is the first International Training Massage School in Europe. The only certified & internationally recognized Traditional Thai Massage School in the Netherlands. We teach online and in our school. Lessons are in English. For beginners & professionals
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.