Online Course Acupressure Therapy Massage for Health
What is Acupressure Therapy Massage?
Acupressure Massage Therapy is a treatment for various ailments, such as headaches, back pain, stress, tension (burnout), sleep problems, menstruation problems, arthritis, high blood pressure, stomach problems, tennis elbow, feeling low or depressed, constipation, sprained ankle, knee problems, neck problems, hip pain, shoulder pain etc. Acupressure Massage Therapy is used in Asian hospitals to eliminate the need for surgery.
• Learn how to give deep acupressure massage using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet over the clothes lying on the mat, using body weight.
• During the course you’ll learn an overall two-hour complete internationally known traditional Thai Massage Wat Po style in five positions (lying on back, side, abdomen, back and sitting position).
• Client and massage therapist experienced both deep meditation.
• Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
You can follow the online course…
√ Where you like, because you only need internet connection
√ When you like, because you have direct access and can start when you like
√ As many times as you like, because you have 1 year access
√ You can study the course in your own rhythm, pause the videos when needed
√ It is cheaper than following the course in the school, because you don’t need to come to us, no spending of fuel, parking tickets, train tickets, baby-sitters, no spending repeat-fee, and no private lessons fee
√ It is convenient, no need to cycle through the rain and wind
√ You don’t miss lessons anymore in case of illness, because you can follow all the lessons online at your own convenient time
√ You don’t have to wait until the course starts in the school’s schedule, you can just follow the course directly now and repeat the course as many times as you like, without extra costs in the time that suits you.
In this online course we teach you in different videos how to massage all the positions in the Acupressure Therapy Massage for Health Course book. And we will also give you the book. Plus, when explaining the positions, the corresponding picture from the book appears on the corner on your screen, so you can follow the teacher easily. All the course material you will receive at once, so you can study in your own pace.
After completion of the course you…
√ Have a profound basic knowledge of the most important positions of Acupressure Therapy Massage for Health Course
√ Will be able to perform an effective 2 hours complete internationally known traditional Thai Massage Wat Po style in five positions (lying on back, side, abdomen, back and sitting position).
Investment: 750 euro
• All course costs
• Direct access – you can start today!
• Didactic materials
• International certification
After the course you have the possibility to schedule the practical exam in our school. After graduation you will receive an internationally recognized certification. This is optional, and costs 90 euro.
• Massage music – to practice your treatments on
• Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
=> If you enroll now, you can start today if you like!