Level 4 Thai Yoga Massage Course
Advanced Therapeutic Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
Prerequisite: Level 1 & 2 Thai Yoga Massage Course
- Therapeutic massage to relieve the following ailments like head-ache, back pain, knee pain, pain in shoulder, pain in neck by physical or mental stress
- Advanced techniques of applying pressure using thumbs, palms and fingers
- Acupressure points to relieve ailments and complaints
- Learn how to work properly on the acupressure points and how to combine them in a Thai Massage for effective healing
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols.
After completion students will have in-depth knowledge of the different acupressure points and advanced massage techniques and are able to perform the adhering therapeutic massages to relieve ailments of clients.
- All the lessons on video
- Access to the Thai Hand Academy, our online massage academy with a lot of massage information & videos
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Clean mats when you arrive as the school
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
Upon successful completion of the course, it is optional to get certified. The certification consists of a practical exam, that costs 90 euro.
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent from the roll-out menu above!
You can choose:
- Week Course: January 27- 31 (Monday to Friday from 13.00-16.00– 5 days)
- Monday Evenings Course: February 10 – March 23 (7 Monday evenings from 19.00-22.00)
- Weekends Course: February 29 & March 1 & 7 & 8 (from 15.00-20.00 – 2 weekends)
- Thursday Evenings Course: 4 June – 16 July 19.00-22.00 (7 Thursday Evenings)
How to register?
- Choose the right date on the roll-out menu above
- Click ‘choose option’
- Click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your details
- Choose how you like to pay (creditcard, paypal, ideal or bankcontact) – all payment is secure!
- Click ‘place order’
- You directly get a confirmation email and your invoice for your own administration, and your place is reserved!
Looking forward seeing you in class!
ps: If you have any questions on payment or like to pay in parts, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.
Week: January 27- 31 (Monday to Friday 13.00-16.00– 5 days), Monday Evenings: February 10 – March 23 (7 Mondays 19.00-22.00), Weekends: February 29 & March 1 & 7 & 8 2020 (from 15.00-20.00 – 2 weekends), Thursday Evenings: 4 June – 16 July 19.00-22.00 (7 Thursdays)
ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam
Massage School ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is the first International Training Massage School in Europe. The only certified & internationally recognized Traditional Thai Massage School in the Netherlands. We teach online and in our school. Lessons are in English. For beginners & professionals
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.