Level 3 Thai Yoga Massage Course
Advanced Sen-Energy Lines traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
Prerequisite: Level 1 & 2 Thai Yoga Massage Course
- Therapeutic massage to relieve the following ailments: abdominal pain, asthma, bronchitis, back pain, head-ache, knee pain, shoulder pain, herniation, joint pain, arthritis etc.
- In-depth knowledge of the 10 major energy lines, SEN and their application combined with the movements learned in Level 1 and 2
- The Theory of SEN and compare them with the fourteen meridians Chinese medicine, Nadi Indian Yoga and Reiki
- Additional advanced yoga like stretching positions to open and activate the SEN
- Advanced deep-focused abdominal, Hara, work
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols.
After completion students will have in-depth knowledge of the 10 major energy lines and are able to perform the different therapeutic massages to relieve complaints of customers.
- All the lessons on video
- Access to the Thai Hand Academy, our online massage academy with a lot of massage information & videos
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Clean mats when you arrive as the school
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
Upon successful completion of the course, it is optional to get certified. The certification consists of a practical exam, that costs 90 euro.
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent from the roll-out menu above!
You can choose:
- Weekends Course: 25 & 26 April and 23 & 24 May 15.00-20.00 (2 weekends)
- Week Course: 17 – 21 August – 13.00-16.00 (5 days)
- Week Course: 21 –25 September 13.00-16.00 (5 days)
How to register?
- Choose the right date on the roll-out menu above
- Click ‘choose option’
- Click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your details
- Choose how you like to pay (creditcard, paypal, ideal or bankcontact) – all payment is secure!
- Click ‘place order’
- You directly get a confirmation email and your invoice for your own administration, and your place is reserved!
Looking forward seeing you in class!
ps: If you have any questions on payment or like to pay in parts, please email to email@example.com and we are happy to help.