Thai Yoga Massage Level 2 Course
Intermediate of traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
Prerequisite: Level 1 Thai Yoga Massage Course
- Expanding of massage learnt in level 1
- Massage of the client in side position: feet, legs, back, arms, hands, neck and head
- Massage of the client in prone position (laying on belly): feet, legs, back, arms and hands
- Extensive massage of the client in sitting position: back, shoulders, arms, neck, head and face
- Intermediate yoga-like stretches
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
After completion students have a profound basic knowledge of the most important positions of Thai massage and are able to perform an effective in-depth Thai massage of 1,5-3 hours
- All the lessons on video
- Access to the Thai Hand Academy, our online massage academy with a lot of massage information & videos
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Clean mats when you arrive as the school
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
Upon successful completion of the course, it is optional to get certified. The certification consists of a practical exam, that costs 90 euro.
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent from the roll-out menu above!
How to register?
- Choose the right date on the roll-out menu above
- Click ‘choose option’
- Click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your details
- Choose how you like to pay (creditcard, paypal, ideal or bankcontact) – all payment is secure!
- Click ‘place order’
- You directly get a confirmation email and your invoice for your own administration, and your place is reserved!
Looking forward seeing you in class!
ps: If you have any questions on payment or like to pay in parts, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.