Level 1 Thai Yoga Massage Course
Foundation of traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
• Preventive and therapeutic massage over the clothes on a mat
• Masseur and client become both more flexible and experience deep meditation during the massage
• After completion of the course you’ll be able to relieve complaints of RSI, headache, whiplash, back pain, stiff legs, stress and more
After completion students have a basic knowledge of the most important positions of Thai massage and are able to perform an effective in-depth Thai massage of 1,5-3 hours
- All the lessons on video
- Access to the Thai Hand Academy, our online massage academy with a lot of massage information & videos
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Clean mats when you arrive as the school
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
Upon successful completion of the course, it is optional to get certified. The certification consists of a practical exam, that costs 90 euro.
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent from the roll-out menu above!
You can choose:
- Week Course: 30 March – 3 April Monday-Friday 13.00-16.00 (5 days)
- Monday Evening Course: 30 March – 25 May 19.00-22.00 (7 Mondays – no lessons on 13 April & 27 April)
- Week Course: 4 May – 8 May Monday-Friday 13.00-16.00 (5 days)
- Week Course: 3 August – 7 August 13.00-16.00 (5 days)
- Week Course: 7 – 11 September 13.00-16.00 (5 days)
- Monday Evening Course: 7 September – 19 October 19.00-22.00 (7 Mondays)
How to register?
- Choose the right date on the roll-out menu above
- Click ‘choose option’
- Click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your details
- Choose how you like to pay (creditcard, paypal, ideal or bankcontact) – all payment is secure!
- Click ‘place order’
- You directly get a confirmation email and your invoice for your own administration, and your place is reserved!
Looking forward seeing you in class!
ps: If you have any questions on payment or like to pay in parts, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.