Level 1 Thai Yoga Massage Course
Foundation of traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
• Preventive and therapeutic massage over the clothes on a mat
• Masseur and client become both more flexible and experience deep meditation during the massage
• After completion of the course you’ll be able to relieve complaints of RSI, headache, whiplash, back pain, stiff legs, stress and more
After completion students have a basic knowledge of the most important positions of Thai massage and are able to perform an effective in-depth Thai massage of 1,5-3 hours
- All the lessons on video
- Access to the Thai Hand Academy, our online massage academy with a lot of massage information & videos
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Clean mats when you arrive as the school
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
Upon successful completion of the course, it is optional to get certified. The certification consists of a practical exam, that costs 90 euro.
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent from the roll-out menu above!
You can choose:
- Weekend Course: 21 & 22 & 28 December 15.00-20.00 (1,5 weekend)
- Week Course: 6 January – 10 January 13.00-16.00 (5 days)
- Thursday Evening Course: 9 January – 20 February 19.00-22.00 (7 Thursdays)
- Monday Evening Course: 30 March – 11 May 19.00-22.00 (7 Mondays)
How to register?
- Choose the right date on the roll-out menu above
- Click ‘choose option’
- Click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your details
- Choose how you like to pay (creditcard, paypal, ideal or bankcontact) – all payment is secure!
- Click ‘place order’
- You directly get a confirmation email and your invoice for your own administration, and your place is reserved!
Looking forward seeing you in class!
ps: If you have any questions on payment or like to pay in parts, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.
Weekend: December 21 & 22 & 28 (from 15.00-20.00 – 1,5 weekend), Week: January 6 – 10 (Monday to Friday from 13.00-16.00– 5 days), Thursday Evenings: 9 January – 20 February 2020 (7 Thursdays 19.00-22.00), Monday Evenings: March 30 – 11 May (7 Mondays from 19.00-22.00)
ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam
Massage School ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is the first International Training Massage School in Europe. The only certified & internationally recognized Traditional Thai Massage School in the Netherlands. We teach online and in our school. Lessons are in English. For beginners & professionals
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.