Deep Tissue and Sports Massage Course
What is Deep Tissue and Sports Massage?
It is known that through Deep Tissue and Sports massage (professional) athletes recover faster from injuries and also stay healthy. However, this is also the perfect massage to improve your immune system (by stimulating the lymphatic movement that filters waste from white blood cells that fight bacteria), reducing stress (by reducing the level of cortisol in your body), to become happier (by increasing endorphin, the happy hormone) and fight insomnia (the massage balances your mood through the impact on the endocrine system).
- Learn to perform this massage therapy that focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue.
- Study how this massage is helpful for chronic aches and pains and contracted areas such as stiff neck and upper back pain, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders.
- Movement is slower than Classic Swedish Massage and the pressure is deeper and concentrated on areas of tension and pain in order to reach the sub-layer of muscles and the fascia (the connective tissue surrounding muscles).
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
Upon completion students are able to perform an effective Deep Tissue and Sports Massage of 1 to 1,5 hours on a table using oil.
Investment Deep Tissue and Sports Massage Course: € 590
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- International certificates
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent!
- 6 & 13 March 17.00-22.00 (2 Wednesday Evenings)
- 1 – 4 April 13.00-16.00– 4 days Monday – Thursday
- 25 & 26 May 14.00-20.00 – 1 weekend
- 21 & 22 September 14.00-20.00 – 1 weekend
1 – 4 April 2019 13.00-16.00– 4 days Monday – Thursday, 25 & 26 May 2019 14.00-20.00 – 1 weekend, 21 & 22 September 2019 14.00-20.00 – 1 weekend
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.
Couldn’t you find what you were looking for? Use the Search function or contact us +31(0)618790023