Deep Tissue and Sports Massage Course
What is Deep Tissue and Sports Massage?
It is known that through Deep Tissue and Sports massage (professional) athletes recover faster from injuries and also stay healthy.
This is also the perfect massage to improve the immune system (by stimulating the lymphatic movement that filters waste from white blood cells that fight bacteria), reducing stress (by reducing the level of cortisol in your body), to become happier (by increasing endorphin, the happy hormone) and fight insomnia (the massage balances your mood through the impact on the endocrine system).
- Learn to perform this massage therapy that focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue.
- Study how this massage is helpful for chronic aches and pains and contracted areas such as stiff neck and upper back pain, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders.
- Movement is slower than Classic Swedish Massage and the pressure is deeper and concentrated on areas of tension and pain in order to reach the sub-layer of muscles and the fascia (the connective tissue surrounding muscles).
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
Upon completion students are able to perform an effective Deep Tissue and Sports Massage of 1 to 1,5 hours on a table using oil.
- All the lessons on video
- Access to the Thai Hand Academy, our online massage academy with a lot of massage information & videos
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Clean towels, bathrobe and massage tables when you arrive at the school
- High quality massage oils during the lessons
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
Upon successful completion of the course, it is optional to get certified. The certification consists of a practical exam, that costs 90 euro.
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attend from the roll-out menu above!
How to register?
- Choose the right date on the roll-out menu above
- Click ‘choose option’
- Click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your details
- Choose how you like to pay (creditcard, paypal, ideal or bankcontact) – all payment is secure!
- Click ‘place order’
- You directly get a confirmation email and your invoice for your own administration, and your place is reserved!
Looking forward seeing you in class!
ps: If you have any questions on payment or like to pay in parts, please email to email@example.com and we are happy to help.