Chair Massage Course
Thai Chair Massage Lanna Style
What is Thai Chair Massage?
Thai Chair massage is an effective massage to the back, neck, shoulders, and hands on a massage chair or on an ordinary chair.
In Asia massage is part of regular medicine, and in the west, the benefits of massage are also becoming more and more familiar.
Thus, research shows that 15 minutes of chair massage results in reduced stress at work, increased alertness and increased speed and accuracy of mathematical calculations. Office workers who are regularly massaged are more alert, perform better and are less stressed.
Chair massage is the best massage to learn if you want a flexible job. As a chair massage therapist you can work in markets, festivals, offices, shops, businesses and more.
- Learn how to give a treatment using an innovative blend of Thai Massage movements and Thai acupressure points.
- Study how chair massage relieves stress, boosts energy, alertness and productivity. Increases blood circulation, reduces muscle tension and pain.
- Find out how this massage helps to relieve repetitive-stress-injuries (RSI), relaxes and rejuvenates.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
Upon completion students are able to perform a Thai Chair Massage depending on the needs of the client, from 20 minutes to maximum 1 hour.
- All the lessons on video
- Access to the Thai Hand Academy, our online massage academy with a lot of massage information & videos
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Clean massage chairs when you arrive at the school
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
Upon successful completion of the course, it is optional to get certified. The certification consists of a practical exam, that costs 90 euro.
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent from the roll-out menu above!
You can choose:
- Wednesday Evenings Course: 13 May – 10 June 19.00-22.00 (4 Wednesday Evenings)
- Weekend Course: 16 & 17 May 15.00-20.00 (1 weekend)
- Week Course: 27 – 31 July 13.00-16.00 (5 days)
- Week Course: 26 – 30 October 13.00-16.00 (5 days)
How to register?
- Choose the right date on the roll-out menu above
- Click ‘choose option’
- Click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your details
- Choose how you like to pay (creditcard, paypal, ideal or bankcontact) – all payment is secure!
- Click ‘place order’
- You directly get a confirmation email and your invoice for your own administration, and your place is reserved!
Looking forward seeing you in class!
ps: If you have any questions on payment or like to pay in parts, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.