Advanced Acupressure Massage Techniques to treat Ailments Course
Traditional Thai Deep Acupressure, Wat Po Style, southern technique
What is Acupressure Therapy Massage?
Acupressure Massage Therapy is a treatment for various ailments, such as headaches, back pain, stress, tension (burnout), sleep problems, menstruation problems, arthritis, high blood pressure, stomach problems, tennis elbow, feeling low or depressed, constipation, sprained ankle, knee problems, neck problems, hip pain, shoulder pain etc. Acupressure Massage Therapy is used in Asian hospitals to eliminate the need for surgery. In this course you will learn how to treat 25 different ailments and also how to give a treatment with hot medical herbal compress.
Prerequisite: Acupressure Therapy Massage Course
- Learn to give therapeutic massages to cure disease and restore health. Traditional Thai massage in Thailand is seen as the foundation of medicine.
- These techniques have been tested in hospitals in Thailand.
- Learn how to treat headache migraine, neck stiffness 1, neck stiffness 2, neck sprain, bell´s palsy, acute shoulder pain, chronic shouder pain, shoulder pain with abnormal breath, frozen shoulder, frozen shoulder front, tennis elbow, elbow stiffness, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis of the fingers (finger sprain), arthritis of the toes (toes sprain), back pain (not able to flex), back pain (not able to extend), back pain (not able to rotate), osteoarthritis of knee, ankle sprain inside, ankle sprain outside, ankle sprain with swelling, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendon stiffness.
- Study how to give a therapeutic hot medical herbal compress massage by combining the techniques of traditional Thai massage with Thai herbal hot compress. Bundles that are steamed and pressed on the body. In traditional Thai medicine, herbs are used to complement massages that treat illnesses. This herbal hot compress massage increases blood circulation and energy flow, relaxes, warms, releases tension, relieves stiff muscles and joints, eases chronic pain and reduces mental fatigue and stress. And an effective southern style 1,5 to 2 hours traditional Thai massage with hot medical herbal compress treatment.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
Upon completion students are able to perform an effective southern style Thai Acupressure Therapy Massage for Health to treat at least 25 different ailments. Moreover you can also perform a medical hot herbal compress massage.
- All the lessons on video
- Access to the Thai Hand Academy, our online massage academy with a lot of massage information & videos
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Clean mats during the lessons at the school
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
Upon successful completion of the course, it is optional to get certified. The certification consists of a practical exam, that costs 90 euro.
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent from the roll-out menu above!
You can choose:
- Weeks Course: March 16 – 28 Monday-Friday 13.00-16.00 (2 weeks)
How to register?
- Choose the right date on the roll-out menu above
- Click ‘choose option’
- Click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your details
- Choose how you like to pay (creditcard, paypal, ideal or bankcontact) – all payment is secure!
- Click ‘place order’
- You directly get a confirmation email and your invoice for your own administration, and your place is reserved!
Looking forward seeing you in class!
ps: If you have any questions on payment or like to pay in parts, please email to email@example.com and we are happy to help.
Weeks: March 16 – 28 Monday-Friday 13.00-16.00 (2 weeks)
ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam
Massage School ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is the first International Training Massage School in Europe. The only certified & internationally recognized Traditional Thai Massage School in the Netherlands. We teach online and in our school. Lessons are in English. For beginners & professionals
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.