Thai Foot Reflexology Massage
Traditional Thai Foot Reflexology Massage Course
What is Traditional Thai Foot Reflexology Massage?
Thai Foot Reflexology Massage is a practical technique to loosen the feet using a Thai reflexology stick, relax and stimulate the body to restore its own healthy balance in a natural way. Foot reflexology is the most common massage in Asia against insomnia, headache, backache, knee pain, problems in the foot, stress and more. The benefits of foot reflexology are not yet known in the West, but awareness grows, so you will have big career opportunities as a foot reflexologist.
- Learn how to work with the reflex points on the feet that match each organ in the body.
- Study how the nerve endings of the various organs in the body lead to the palms and soles of the feet. Abnormal function or blockage in the organs causes pain in the associated pressure point. When this pressure point is stimulated, the blockade is removed and the organ is returned to its correct function.
- Including reflexology stick.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols.
Upon completion students are able to perform an effective Thai Foot Reflexology Massage of 1 hour.
Investment Course Thai Foot Reflexology Massage: € 490
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- International certificates
- Thai Foot Reflexology Stick
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent!
- 22 – 25 January 11.00-16.00 (4 days)
- 31 March & 1 April 15.00-20.00 (1 weekend)
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.
Piri Reisplein 70 1057 KH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)618790023 E-mail: email@example.com
CC: 27340699 VAT: NL820.608.415.B01 Bank: NL66INGB0007213886
Opening hours: Daily 9:00-22:00 By appointment only
Couldn't you find what you were looking for? Use the Search function or contact us +31(0)618790023