Level 1 Thai Yoga Massage Course
Foundation Traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
What is Thai Yoga Massage?
Traditional Thai Yoga Massage is a preventive and therapeutic full body massage given on a mat on the floor. The massage therapy is based on manipulation of the joints, acupressure along the muscles and stretching of the muscles, with enormous health benefits. Thai yoga massage is different than other forms of massage, because both masseur and client are constantly moving. This is why not only the client but also the masseur becomes more flexible and is in meditation during the treatment. In Thailand this is used for centuries in hospitals to shorten the waiting lists. Moreover this massage is part of the daily routine in Thailand with enormous health results. Nowadays Traditional Thai Therapy Massage is becoming more well-known as a treatment in regular western medicine. Sociologists predict that use of smart phones and other internet devices will increase and therefore massage therapists will be more and more demanded in the future!
- Massage of the client in back position: feet, legs, arms, hands, head and face
- Massage of the client in sitting position: back and shoulders
- Massage of the belly, the Hara
- The meaning of the ten energy lines Sen and Ying and Yang
- Stretches, acupressure points and the use of body weight by using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
After completion students will have basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology and are able to determine the indications and contra-indications for the massage protocols.
Investment Course Level 1 Thai Yoga Massage: € 550
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- International certificates
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent!
- 10 & 11 February 14.00-20.00 (1 weekend)
- 5 t/m 8 March 11.00-16.00 (4 days)
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.
Piri Reisplein 70 1057 KH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)618790023
CC: 27340699 VAT: NL820.608.415.B01 Bank: NL66INGB0007213886
Opening hours: Daily 9:00-22:00 By appointment only
Couldn't you find what you were looking for? Use the Search function or contact us +31 (0)618790023