Chair Massage Course
Thai Chair Massage Lanna Style
What is Thai Chair Massage?
Thai Chair massage is an effective massage to the back, neck, shoulders, and hands on a massage chair or on an ordinary chair. In Asia massage is part of regular medicine, and in the west, the benefits of massage are also becoming more and more familiar. Thus, research shows that 15 minutes of chair massage results in reduced stress at work, increased alertness and increased speed and accuracy of mathematical calculations. Office workers who are regularly massaged are more alert, perform better and are less stressed. Chair massage is the best massage to learn if you want a flexible job. As a chair massage therapist you can work in markets, festivals, offices, shops, businesses and more.
- Learn how to give a treatment using an innovative blend of Thai Massage movements and Thai acupressure points.
- Study how chair massage relieves stress, boosts energy, alertness and productivity. Increases blood circulation, reduces muscle tension and pain.
- Find out how this massage helps to relieve repetitive-stress-injuries (RSI), relaxes and rejuvenates.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
Upon completion students are able to perform a Thai Chair Massage depending on the needs of the client, from 20 minutes to maximum 1 hour.
Investment Chair Massage Course: € 490
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- International certificates
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent!
- 16 & 23 May 17.00-22.00 – 2 Wednesday Evenings
- 25-28 June (Monday –Thursday from 13.00-16.00)
- 31 October & 7 November 17.00-22.00 (2 Wednesday Evenings)
- 3 & 4 and 10 & 11 November 15.00-22.00 (2 weekends)
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.
Piri Reisplein 70 1057 KH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)618790023
CC: 27340699 VAT: NL820.608.415.B01 Bank: NL66INGB0007213886
Opening hours: Daily 9:00-22:00 By appointment only
Couldn't you find what you were looking for? Use the Search function or contact us +31 (0)618790023