Acupressure Therapy Massage for Health Course
Traditional Thai Deep Acupressure, Wat Po Style, southern technique
What is Acupressure Therapy Massage?
Acupressure Massage Therapy is a treatment for various ailments, such as headaches, back pain, stress, tension (burnout), sleep problems, menstruation problems, arthritis, high blood pressure, stomach problems, tennis elbow, feeling low or depressed, constipation, sprained ankle, knee problems, neck problems, hip pain, shoulder pain etc. Acupressure Massage Therapy is used in Asian hospitals to eliminate the need for surgery.
- Learn how to give deep acupressure massage using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet over the clothes lying on the mat, using body weight.
- During the course you’ll learn an overall two-hour complete internationally known traditional Thai Massage Wat Po style in five positions (lying on back, side, abdomen, back and sitting position).
- Client and massage therapist experienced both deep meditation.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
Upon completion students are able to perform an effective southern-style Thai Acupressure Therapy Massage for Health of 2 hours.
Investment Acupressure Therapy Massage for Health Course: € 550
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- International certificates
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent!
- 1 November – 6 December 20.00-22.00 (6 Wednesday Evenings)
- 5 t/m 8 February 11.00-16.00 (4 days)
- 17 & 18 February 14.00-20.00 (1 weekend)
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.
Piri Reisplein 70 1057 KH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)618790023 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CC: 27340699 VAT: NL820.608.415.B01 Bank: NL66INGB0007213886
Opening hours: Daily 9:00-22:00 By appointment only
Couldn't you find what you were looking for? Use the Search function or contact us +31(0)618790023