Abdominal Therapy Massage Course
Traditional Taoist Massage, Chi Nei Tsang
What is Abdominal Therapeutic Massage, Chi Nei Tsang?
Abdominal Therapeutic massage (Chi Nei Tsang) directly massages the internal organs, unlike most massage techniques using indirect methods in contact with the internal organs. Oriental medicine states that the cause of disease is often found in the internal organs, and the massage techniques of Abdominal Therapeutic massage help proper functioning of the internal organs. This medicine helps in relieving constipation, cramps, knots, lumps, scar tissue, headaches, menstrual cramps, poor circulation, infertility and many other problems.
- Learn to give an effective Abdominal Therapeutic massage (Chi Nei Tsang), starting to massage over the clothes on the table or mat through acupressure to improve the blood circulation and to loosen up the belly as well. Followed by a deep massage over the abdomen with oil and hot herbal compress which has anti-inflammatory properties. Then the client is given advice to massage the organs him/herself at home to work towards recovery.
- During this course you’ll learn to relieve toxins and blockages of the internal organs such as the liver, small intestine, pancreas, colon, kidney, stomach, duodenum, ureter, gallbladder, spleen etc.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols.
Upon completion students are able to perform an effective 1 to 2 hours Abdominal Therapeutic massage (Chi Nei Tsang) to relieve toxins and blockages of the internal organs such as the liver, small intestine, pancreas, large intestine, kidney, stomach, duodenum, ureter, gallbladder, spleen etc.
Investment Abdominal Therapeuty Massage Course: € 690
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- International certificates
Don’t forget to choose the date on which you like to attent!
- 6 September – 11 October 20.00-22.00 (6 Wednesday Evenings)
- 16 & 17 December 15.00-20.00 (1 weekend)
- 26 February – 1 March 11.00-16.00 (4 days)
It is our mission to make as many people healthier & happier through massage. Our unique way of teaching ensures that you experience the health benefits of massage yourself as well during our lessons.
Piri Reisplein 70 1057 KH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)618790023 E-mail: email@example.com
CC: 27340699 VAT: NL820.608.415.B01 Bank: NL66INGB0007213886
Opening hours: Daily 9:00-22:00 By appointment only
Couldn't you find what you were looking for? Use the Search function or contact us +31(0)618790023