Learn a whole “Tsche Loi Sak”. Deep acupressure massage using acupressure, mobilization and stretching technics in the four Positions of Thai Massage, Front, Side, Back and Sitting
- The proper use of bodyweight for deep pressure
- How to do a safe massage for masseur and receiver: precautions, variations and contraindications
- Brief Ruessi Datton routine for warming up and give advises to the receivers
- Assisted holistic practice between the technic lessons
- “The eyes of our body, part I” (our internal eye; palms, thumbs and soles)
- Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective deep acupressure massage Tsche Loi Sak style for 2 hours
This course is inclusive didactic materials, practical exam and international certification.
If you like, you can repeat this course for free (pay only 75 euro administration costs) with an ITM Thai Hand Membershipcard. (Check here for requirements)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam.