Thai Foot Reflexology is the most common massage in Asia to treat insomnia, headache, back pain, knee pain, problems in the foot, stress and more. The benefits of foot reflexology are not well-known in the west yet but awareness is increasing, so you can have a great career in foot reflexology.
- Learn how to give a Thai Foot Reflexology treatment using a Thai reflexology stick.
- Working with the reflex points on the feet which corresponds with each organ and system in the body.
- The different organs in the body have nerve endings that lead to the palms of the hand and the soles of the feet. Any abnormal function or blockage in the organs causes pain in the associated pressure point. When this pressure point is stimulated, the blockage is removed and the organ is returned to its proper function.
- Emphasis is placed on a hands-on technique used to loosen up and relax the feet as well as to encourage the body to naturally restore its own healthy balance.
- Inclusive reflexology stick.
- Upon completion you’ll be able to perform an effective 1 hour Thai Foot Reflexology Massage.
This course is inclusive didactic materials, practical exam and international certification.
If you like, you can repeat this course for only 50% of the course fee with an ITM Thai Hand Membershipcard.
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam.