For Massage Therapists and absolute beginners and fans of massage.
- Working with the reflex points on the feet which corresponds with each organ and system in the body.
- Learn Thai-style application technique using a Reflexology stick.
- The different organs in the body have nerve endings that lead to the palms of the hand and the soles of the feet. Any abnormal function or blockage in the organs causes pain in the associated pressure point. When this pressure point is stimulated, the blockage is removed and the organ is returned to its proper function.
- Emphasis is placed on a hands-on technique used to loosen up and relax the feet as well as to encourage the body to naturally restore its own healthy balance
- Inclusive reflexology stick
- Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective 1 hour Thai Foot Reflexology Massage
This course is inclusive didactic materials, practical exam and international certification. Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam (no extra costs).
You can repeat this course 1 time for free with the ITM Thai Hand Membershipcard. (If you like to repeat after that again, you pay 50% of the course fee because this course has extra expenses).