Thai Table Massage is the most sophisticated and increasingly demanded massage in wellness centers.
- Learn how to give a preventive and therapeutic full body traditional Thai Yoga Massage treatment on the table, based on manipulation of joints, acupressure and stretches over the clothes.
- Increases flexibility and the client experiences deep relaxation through passive stretching and acupressure.
- Thai massage diminishes stress, relaxes tension areas in the whole body, is good for headache and back pain, improves flexibility and boosts the energy level.
- This Table Massage Course offers a combination of Northern & Southern style Thai Massage movements as it can be applied on a massage table without the masseur moving on and off the table.
- Upon completion you’ll be able to perform an effective 1 – 2 hour Thai Table Massage treatment.
This course is inclusive didactic materials, practical exam and international certification.
If you like, you can repeat this course for free (pay only 75 euro administration costs) with an ITM Thai Hand Membershipcard. (Check here for requirements)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam.