Traditionel Thai Table Massage Course
What is Traditional Thai Table Massage?
Traditional Thai Table Massage is a preventive and therapeutic full body traditional Thai Yoga Massage treatment on the table, based on manipulation of joints, acupressure and stretches over the clothes. Thai Table Massage is the most sophisticated and increasingly demanded massage in wellness centers.
- Learn how to increase flexibility and let your client experience deep relaxation through passive stretching and acupressure.
- Study how Thai massage diminishes stress, relaxes tension areas in the whole body, is good for headache and back pain, improves flexibility and boosts the energy level.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
Upon completion students are able to perform an effective Thai Table Massage of 1 to 2 hours.
Investment Thai Table Massage Course: € 490
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- International certificates