This yoga course is for everyone who likes to practice the traditional Thai yoga, but also for massage therapists to advice the exercises to their clients to practice at home to treat and prevent ailments.
- This type of yoga is practiced to prevent illnesses and treat ailments in their early stages
- Learn the basic sequence of 20 Rue-si Dat Ton moves, to work the whole body in just 30-45 minutes
- Study every detail of each move: benefits, anatomy involved, the correct breathing, precautions and contraindications
- Recommend to study this course to be able to use Rue-si Dat Ton by yourself, with more people and to give advice to your customers if you are a massage therapist
- Alignments that can be treated by Rue-si Dat Ton for yourself and your customers are amongst others: tension, headache, shoulder and neck discomfort, knee and leg problems, chest discomfort, lower back and hip pain, muscle cramp in hands and feet and cough and astma.
This course is inclusive didactic materials, practical exam and international certification.
If you like, you can repeat this course for free (pay only 75 euro administration costs) with an ITM Thai Hand Membershipcard. (Check here for requirements)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam.