Level 1 Foundation of traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
- This course covers Front Position, feet to face and Sitting Position shoulders and back.
- Introduces the concept of energy lines. SEN and Yin Yang.
- Teaches stretches, acupressure points, and proper use of body weight using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet
- Emphasizes deep-focused abdominal, Hara work
- Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective 1 – 1 ½ hour Thai Massage
This course is inclusive didactic materials, practical exam and international certification.
If you like, you can repeat this course for free (pay only 75 euro administration & maintenance costs) with an ITM Thai Hand Membershipcard. (Check here for requirements)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam.