Thai Chair Massage Lanna Style
What is Thai Chair Massage?
Thai Chair massage is an effective massage to the back, neck, shoulders, and hands on a massage chair or on an ordinary chair. In Asia massage is part of regular medicine, and in the west, the benefits of massage are also becoming more and more familiar. Thus, research shows that 15 minutes of chair massage results in reduced stress at work, increased alertness and increased speed and accuracy of mathematical calculations. Office workers who are regularly massaged are more alert, perform better and are less stressed. Chair massage is the best massage to learn if you want a flexible job. As a chair massage therapist you can work in markets, festivals, offices, shops, businesses and more.
- Learn how to give a treatment using an innovative blend of Thai Massage movements and Thai acupressure points.
- Study how chair massage relieves stress, boosts energy, alertness and productivity. Increases blood circulation, reduces muscle tension and pain.
- Find out how this massage helps to relieve repetitive-stress-injuries (RSI), relaxes and rejuvenates.
- Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
Upon completion students are able to perform a Thai Chair Massage depending on the needs of the client, from 20 minutes to maximum 1 hour.
Investment Chair Massage Course: € 490
- All course costs
- Didactic materials
- Massage music – to practice your treatments on
- International certificates