Thai Chair Massage is the best massage to know if you like to enjoy a flexible schedule. As a chair massage therapist you can work in markets, festivals, offices, shops, companies and more.
- Learn how to give an effective massage to the back, neck, shoulders, and hands on a massage chair and on an ordinary chair.
- Innovative blend of Thai Massage movements and Thai acupressure points.
- Relieves stress, boosts energy, alertness and productivity. Increases blood circulation, reduces muscle tension and pain.
- Helps to relieve repetitive-stress-injuries (RSI), relaxes and rejuvenates.
- Research indicates that a 15-minute chair massage results in decreased job stress, increased alertness and increased speed & accuracy on math computations.
- Office workers massaged regularly are more alert, perform better and are less stressed.
- Upon completion you will be able to give a Thai Chair Massage of up to 1 hour.
This course is inclusive didactic materials, practical exam and international certification.
If you like, you can repeat this course for free (pay only 75 euro administration costs) with an ITM Thai Hand Membershipcard. (Check here for requirements)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam.