For Massage Therapists and absolute beginners and fans of massage. Chi Nei Tsang is used in Asian hospitals to eliminate the need of surgery.
During this course you learn how deblock and detox the internal organs like the liver, small intestines, pancreas, colon, kidneys, stomach, duodenum, ureter, gall bladder, spleen etc.
- As an art and science, Chi Nei Tsang complements Reflexology (Foot, Hand, etc), Psychology, Reiki, Shiatsu, Traditional Thai Massage, Swedish massage and other similar therapies. Unlike most practices which use indirect methods to contact the internal organs Chi Nei Tsang directly massages the internal organs.
- It is particularly useful in relieving: Intestinal blockages, cramps, knots, lumps, scar tissue, headaches, menstrual cramps, poor blood circulation, back pain, infertility, impotence and many other problems.
- Chi Nei Tsang clears out the toxins, bad emotions and excessive heat or head deficiencies that cause the organs to dysfunction. Along with other disciplines, Chi Nei Tsang may help to eliminate the need for surgery.
- Chi Nei Tsang is concerned with how to maintain the body system to live a full, healthy, and extended life. The Ancient Taoist were especially adept at knowing how to stay healthy.
- It is the Taoists belief that one day masses of woman and men will again discover they have the ability to live greatly extended lives by learning the Art of Chi Nei Tsang.
- Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective Chi Nei Tsang massage to deblock and detox the internal organs like the liver, small intestines, pancreas, colon, kidneys, stomach, duodenum, ureter, gall bladder, spleen etc.
This course is inclusive didactic materials, practical exam and international certification.
If you like, you can repeat this course for only 50% of the course fee with an ITM Thai Hand Membershipcard. (Check here for requirements)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam.